Mobile
 
 

feedback

Independiente Santa Fe VS River Plate Prediction Copa Libertadores

Posted 2021-05-05    
Copa Libertadores -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Independiente Santa Fe got 9 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.2 with 33 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

2. River Plate got 5 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.7 with 18 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Independiente Santa Fe win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Independiente Santa Fe win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. River Plate win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Independiente Santa Fe last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/D/W; Handicap:L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/V/O. River Plate last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Independiente Santa Fe wins is 19.52%, the chance for a draw is 23.85% and the chance for River Plate to win this game is 56.63%.


Independiente Santa Fe VS River Plate
Prediction:River Plate

Independiente Santa Fe VS River Plate Prediction Copa Libertadores

goaloo1.comGoaloo.com
Facebook Twitter Instagram TikTok Whatsapp
Copyright © 2020 Power By www.goaloo1.com All Rights Reserved.