Mobile
 
 

feedback

Tsarsko Selo VS Levski Sofia Prediction Bulgaria Premier League

Posted 2021-05-05    
Bulgaria Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tsarsko Selo got 9 wins, 7 draws and 10 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.8 with 34 points in Bulgaria Premier League.

 

2. Levski Sofia got 7 wins, 7 draws and 12 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.9 with 28 points in Bulgaria Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tsarsko Selo win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tsarsko Selo win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 77.78%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Levski Sofia win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tsarsko Selo last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/-; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/-. Levski Sofia last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/W; Handicap: L/L/L/W/-; Over/Under: V/U/O/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tsarsko Selo wins is 41.81%, the chance for a draw is 27.53% and the chance for Levski Sofia to win this game is 30.67%.


Tsarsko Selo VS Levski Sofia
Prediction:Tsarsko Selo

Tsarsko Selo VS Levski Sofia Prediction Bulgaria Premier League

goaloo1.comGoaloo.com
Facebook Twitter Instagram TikTok Whatsapp
Copyright © 2020 Power By www.goaloo1.com All Rights Reserved.