Mobile
 
 

feedback

FK Van Charentsavan VS Ararat Yerevan Prediction Armenia Premier League

Posted 2021-05-05    
Armenia Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FK Van Charentsavan got 6 wins, 3 draws and 10 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.7 with 21 points in Armenia Premier League.

 

2. Ararat Yerevan got 9 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.1 with 31 points in Armenia Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FK Van Charentsavan win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FK Van Charentsavan win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches. Ararat Yerevan win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FK Van Charentsavan last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/L; Handicap:-/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: -/O/O/U/O. Ararat Yerevan last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/L; Handicap: -/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: -/O/V/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FK Van Charentsavan wins is 22.43%, the chance for a draw is 26.73% and the chance for Ararat Yerevan to win this game is 50.84%.


FK Van Charentsavan VS Ararat Yerevan
Prediction:Ararat Yerevan

FK Van Charentsavan VS Ararat Yerevan Prediction Armenia Premier League

goaloo1.comGoaloo.com
Facebook Twitter Instagram TikTok Whatsapp
Copyright © 2020 Power By www.goaloo1.com All Rights Reserved.