Mobile
 
 

feedback

Mamelodi Sundowns VS Maritzburg United Prediction South Africa Premier Soccer League

Posted 2021-05-05    
South Africa Premier Soccer League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Mamelodi Sundowns got 14 wins, 9 draws and 1 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.1 with 51 points in South Africa Premier Soccer League.

 

2. Maritzburg United got 6 wins, 7 draws and 11 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.12 with 25 points in South Africa Premier Soccer League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Mamelodi Sundowns win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Mamelodi Sundowns win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Maritzburg United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Mamelodi Sundowns last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/D; Handicap:W/L/L/L/-; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/-. Maritzburg United last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/W; Handicap: V/W/L/-/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Mamelodi Sundowns wins is 65.76%, the chance for a draw is 22.79% and the chance for Maritzburg United to win this game is 11.45%.


Mamelodi Sundowns VS Maritzburg United
Prediction:Mamelodi Sundowns

Mamelodi Sundowns VS Maritzburg United Prediction South Africa Premier Soccer League

goaloo1.comGoaloo.com
Facebook Twitter Instagram TikTok Whatsapp
Copyright © 2020 Power By www.goaloo1.com All Rights Reserved.